- Participated in Experiencing Speech #23, taught by Julie Foh and Eliza Simpson, a 6-day workshop in Knight-Thompson Speechwork, NYC, December 15-21, 2018
- Saw The Ferryman by Jez Butterworth on Broadway, December 19, 2019.
- Said farewell to my kitty Tallulah–thank you for 13 wonderful years. I miss your tiny Texan swagger.
- Served as vocal coach for A Chorus Line, directed and choreographed by Michelle Chassé, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, performances October 18-21, 2018
- Attended a Yoga Nidra retreat with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, October 12-14, 2018
- Was awarded a Dean’s Advisory Council Faculty Development Award to participate in a KTS Speechwork Phonetics Intensive in May 2019
Dancing at Lugnasa