- Served as dialect coach for Murder for Two, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, running November 25-December 24
- Served as dialect coach for Mary Poppins at the New England Youth Theatre, Brattleboro, VT, running December 8-18
- Led a seminar in public speaking for Symphony Nova Fellows, November 21
- Got new headshots taken by Alexis Scheer!
- Served as dialect coach for Catch Me if You Can, directed and choreographed by Michelle Chassé, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, October 13-16
- Taught a six week class in dialects at the New England Youth Theatre, Brattleboro, VT, September 11 – November 6
- Adopted Google Classroom in her teaching at Boston Conservatory at Berklee
- Published her first course-specific speech and phonetics textbook through XanEdu and the Berklee College of Music Bookstore!
The Comedy of Errors, Three Rivers Shakespeare Festival (1991)