What is Bryn doing these days?
- Rehearsing Love and Information, directed by Karla Baldwin, Apron Theater, performances at Next Stage Arts, Putney, VT , August 2-4, 9-11, 2018
- Performing the role of Agnes and serving as dialect coach for Dancing at Lughnasa, directed by Benny Sato Ambush, Gloucester Stage Company, performances June 8-July 8, 2018
- Reading Waking Up White, by Debby Irving
- Listened to The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
- Served as dialect coach for Men on Boats by Jaclyn Backhaus, directed by Todd Morton, Nobles Theater Collective, Noble and Greenough School, April/May 2018
- Was awarded a Dean's Advisory Council Faculty Development Award to invest in accent and dialect resources for teaching purposes
- Was awarded a Berklee Faculty Development Grant to study Knight-Thompson Speechwork in 2018-2019.
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.
EXTRA SPECIAL NEWS
In early May, Bryn was named Outstanding Theater Faculty of the Year (2017-18) at Boston Conservatory at Berklee. She humbly thanks her students for this honor!