What is Bryn doing these days?
- Reading Waking Up White, by Debby Irving, and listening to the audiobook version of So You Want to Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Serving as an ETUDE Faculty Scholar (Enhancing Teaching though an Understanding of Diversity and Equity), Boston Conservatory at Berklee/Berklee College of Music, Spring 2017-present
- Observing Pat Pattison's Poetry 1 class, Berklee College of Music, Spring 2018 semester
- Serving as dialect coach for Men on Boats by Jaclyn Backhaus, directed by Todd Morton, Nobles Theater Collective, Noble and Greenough School, April/May 2018
- Was awarded a Berklee Faculty Development Grant to study Knight-Thompson Speechwork in 2018-2019.
- Bought a 2017 VW Passat at Northampton Volkswagen: thank you, Brandon, Myron, Mark, Melanie, Leslie, Heather and Ross, for the great service!
- Was Featured in a Faculty Spotlight video by Berklee's Faculty Technology Services, March 2018
- Became an Associate Editor of the International Dialects of English Archive (IDEA)
- Led a SGA-sponsored student forum on Speech Training at BCB, February 28, Boston Conservatory at Berklee
- Co-facilitated an Equity Partner Certification Training for Faculty with Danielle Scott, Berklee College of Music, February 27, 2018
- Served as dialect coach for Virginia Woolf's Orlando by Sarah Ruhl, directed by A. Nora Long, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, February 23 - March 25, 2018
- Participated in Berklee's MLK Day of Service, assembling meals for Rise Against Hunger, February 6, 2018
- Co-facilitated sessions of A Thousand Cuts: Microagressions as an Impediment to Learning
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.