What is Bryn doing these days?
- Serving as dialect coach for The Secret Garden, directed by David Stern, Main Street Arts, Saxtons River, VT, October 25-November 3, 2019
- Seeing Kendyl Yokoyama in Hamilton, Providence, RI, July 24, 2019.
- Doing a REBOOT session with Berklee CTMI on Instructional Technology, July 22 and 24, 2019
- Saw Bailey Forman in Cabaret, Lost Nation Theater, Montpelier, VT, July 18, 2019
- Enjoyed Hedwig and the Angry Inch and HMS Pinafore, both part of the Great River Theater Festival's 3rd season, Saxtons River, VT, July 12 and 13, 2019
- Saw Alex Tan and Grace Martini in Phantom Tollbooth, Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT, June 23, 2019.
- Working with Elise Arsenault and The Tree Cave, May-August, 2019.
- Led a dialect workshop for HMS Pinafore by Gilbert & Sullivan, directed by Annesa Hartman, Main Street Arts, Saxtons River, VT, May 25, 2019.
- Saw a wonderful production of Black Odyssey Boston, a co-production by The Front Porch Arts Collective & Underground Railway Theater. directed by Benny Sato Ambush, Central Square Theater, Boston May 9, 2019.
- Collaborated with CTMI at Berklee College of Music to document student research on ALANA accent and dialects, May 2019.
- Listened to an AMAZING audiobook: Their Eyes were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston, performed by Ruby Dee, April 2019
- Served as dialect coach for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Simon Stephens, directed by Todd Morton, Nobles and Greenough School, Dedham, MA, performances May 15-18, 2019.
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.
EXTRA SPECIAL NEWS
In early May, Bryn was named Outstanding Theater Faculty of the Year (2017-18) at Boston Conservatory at Berklee. She humbly thanks her students for this honor!