What is Bryn doing these days?
- Looking forward to attending APAC in NYC, May 27, 2020.
- Serving as dialect coach for A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, directed by Spiro Veloudos, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, May 15-June 21, 2020
- Narrating An Accidental Spy by Stephenia H. McGhee.
- Serving as dialect coach for Cloud 9, directed by Jennie Israel, U Mass Lowell, February-March 2020.
- Serving as dialect coach for Cabaret, directed by David Stern, Main Street Arts, Saxtons River, VT, March 13-23, 2020
- Loved seeing The Wolves, directed by Lilli Jacobs and produced by Earthstone Theater, Boston MA, February 27, 2020.
- Enjoyed seeing BCB students and alumni perform in Hair,New Repertory Theater, directed by Rachel Bertone, February 2020
- Narrated In His Eyes and The Heart of Home by Stephenia H. McGhee.
- Attended BTOT 2020, January 13-14, 2020. Welcome to Berklee, keynote speaker Rachel Chavkin!
- Participated in Knight Thompson Speechwork's Experiencing Accents 13, Long Beach, CA, January 2-8, 2020.
- Serving on the Dean's Advisory Council, BCB Theater Division,2019-2020 academic year.
- Serving as Theater Division Faculty Liaison to the BCM Stan Getz and BCB Albert Alphin libraries, 2019-2020 academic year.
- Working with Justin Marra at The Tree Cave, January 2020.
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.
EXTRA SPECIAL NEWS
Bryn was voted Outstanding Theater Faculty of the Year (2018-19) by Theater Division students at Boston Conservatory at Berklee. She humbly thanks her students for this honor!