What is Bryn doing these days?
- Serving as dialect coach for Virginia Woolf's Orlando by Sarah Ruhl, directed by A. Nora Long, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, February 23 - March 25, 2018
- Serving as an ETUDE Faculty Scholar (Enhancing Teaching though an Understanding of Diversity and Equity), Boston Conservatory at Berklee/Berklee College of Music, Spring 2017-present
- Observing Pat Pattison's Poetry 1 class, Berklee College of Music, Spring 2018 semester
- Hosting a SGA sponsored student forum on Speech Training at BCB, February 28, Boston Conservatory at Berklee
- Co-facilitating Equity Partner Certification Training for Faculty with Danielle Scott, Berklee College of Music, February 27, 2018
- Participated in Berklee's MLK Day of Service, assembling meals for Rise Against Hunger, February 6, 2018
- Co-facilitated sessions of A Thousand Cuts: Microagressions as an Impediment to Learning
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.