What is Bryn doing these days?
- Serving as an ETUDE Fellow (Enhancing Teaching though an Understanding of Diversity and Equity), Boston Conservatory at Berklee/Berklee College of Music, Fall 2017 semester
- Taking private lessons in Estill Voice Training with Clare McLeod, Berklee College of Music, Fall 2017 semester
- Serving as dialect coach for Hold These Truths by Jeanne Sakata, starring Michael Hisamoto, directed by Benny Sato Ambush, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, December 1-31, 2017
- Co-facilitating a workshop on Managing Difficult Conversations with Libby Allison, Ron Mahdi, and Loudon Sterns (2017 ETUDE Fellows), Berklee College of Music, November 9, 2017
- Participated in a 6 week R.A.D. Basic Physical Defense class for women, Berklee College of Music, October 5-November 9, 2017
- Attended the Delving into Difference Continuing the Conversation/Arts in Education conference, Harvard Graduate School of Education, November 3-4, 2017
- Co-facilitated (with Ruthie Ristich) a book discussion on Teaching to Transgress by bell hooks, sponsored by the Center for Diversity, Inclusion and Equity, Berklee College of Music, November 2, 2017
- Served as dialect coach for Carousel, directed by Neil Donohoe, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, October 12-15, 2017
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.