What is Bryn doing these days?
- Performed as ensemble member in Love and Information, directed by Karla Baldwin, Apron Theater, the resident company of Next Stage Arts, Putney, VT , August 2-4, 9-11, 2018
- Co-led an Equity Partners exercise with Chrissy Tignor for the Director's Council, Berklee College of Music, July 19, 2018.
- Participated in the Reboot: Educational Videos training, Berklee College of Music June 20 & 22,
- Performed the role of Agnes and serving as dialect coach for Dancing at Lughnasa, directed by Benny Sato Ambush, Gloucester Stage Company, performances June 8-July 8, 2018
- Read Waking Up White, by Debby Irving
- Listened to the audiobook version of White Like Me: Reflections on Race by a Privileged Son by Tim Wise
- Listened to the audiobook version of The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
- Served as dialect coach for Men on Boats by Jaclyn Backhaus, directed by Todd Morton, Nobles Theater Collective, Noble and Greenough School, April/May 2018
- Was awarded a Dean's Advisory Council Faculty Development Award to invest in accent and dialect resources for teaching purposes
- Was awarded a Berklee Faculty Development Grant to study Knight-Thompson Speechwork in 2018-2019.
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.
EXTRA SPECIAL NEWS
In early May, Bryn was named Outstanding Theater Faculty of the Year (2017-18) at Boston Conservatory at Berklee. She humbly thanks her students for this honor!