What is Bryn doing these days?
- Serving as an ETUDE Fellow (Enhancing Teaching though an Understanding of Diversity and Equity), Boston Conservatory at Berklee/Berklee College of Music, Spring 2017 semester
- Participating in Learning Management System pilot project, Boston Conservatory at Berklee/Berklee College of Music, Spring 2017 semester
- Served as a faculty facilitator at the Theater Forum, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, April 24, 2017
- Served as dialect coach for Dancing at Lughnasa, directed by Jennie Israel, UMASS Lowell Theatre Arts, April 19-23, 2017
- Saw Barbeque by Robert O'Hara, directed by Summer L. Williams, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, April 12, 2017
- Saw Mrs. Packard by Emily Mann, produced by Bridge Rep Theater Company and Playhouse Creatures Theater Company, Multicultural Arts Center, Cambridge, April 6, 2017
- Participated in a workshop on Managing Difficult Conversations, facilitated by Vidra Harris, Berklee College of Music, April 6, 2017
- Attended a Diversity in the Workplace workshop, Berklee College of Music, March 16, 2017
To visit Bryn's NEWS ARCHIVE, click here.
Extra Special News!
In late April, Bryn was named Outstanding Theater Faculty of the Year (2015-16) by the Student Government Association of The Boston Conservatory. She humbly thanks her students and colleagues for this honor!